1. If the Customer is not satisfied with the provided product and would like to get a compensation, the Quality Assurance Team will conduct an investigation. The Customer needs to provide detailed feedback that indicates a mismatch in the Order instructions. The resolution of the Customer’s claim will be based on the result of investigation.
Note: in an instance where a bad quality claim is filed, and the order was previously sent for Revision, a compensation will not exceed 70%, because a request for Revision indicates that that customer has partially approved of the piece.
2. If the claim for a compensation is due to a bad grade, such cases cannot be considered valid. The paper that is created by the Company is for reference purposes only and is not ready for any submission.
3. If the claim is that the paper is unoriginal, a “Turnitin.com” report is required. There will be no other reports that can be accepted to conduct an investigation by Quality Assurance Team.
4. If the compensation is requested for Editing, Proofreading or Formatting Order, the investigation will not be conducted if a bad quality claim is of contextual nature. Editing, proofreading and formatting services do not presuppose input to the original context.
5. If a compensation request is for an order with a 3-hour or 6-hour deadline, this request may be declined. This is due to the fact that the quality of a rush order may be compromised because of the small time frames.
Please keep in mind that by placing a rush order, you agree to the stated terms and they may not be argued.